4.30.2008

WHERE IS MY PHONE?!?!?

On Monday, I could not find my phone. Of which, sadly to say, is actually apart of my being. It's my connection to the outside world. So, needless to say, when it's missing, a crisis is definitely taking place. 

To find phone, I immediately email my husband, sister & mom to ask them to call me. I could hear 1 1/2 vibrates on the phone, but no ring. It just wasn't long enough for me to locate where the vibrate was coming from. Sister to the rescue! My sister came over and called me till we found it. I stood in the doorway between my kitchen and living room saying, "I hear it right here, but I can't see it." After one last ditch effort to call the phone, my sister leans toward the trash can and said, "is that...?" Oh yeah. Phone was in the TRASH! 

P.S. Thanks, Treson.

No comments: