I realize that with my last post, "God and Downpayments," I have left some readers (all 2 of you) hanging. God had presented my husband with the opportunity to become the youth pastor at First Baptist Sour Lake. Oh the praying we did over this! What a change it would be... has been... for our family. God led us there and confirmed in us and the church body that Trey was the man for the job! We moved to Sour Lake about a month ago. It's 20- 30 minutes from Beaumont, depending on where you are coming from. This mama who runs late everywhere has had quite a bit of adjusting to do! My husband is gone lots for various meetings and events. That has been a challenge and a real test for me, but we really are loving every minute.
Until next time...
3 comments:
Hey Ashley! Congratulations to you and Trey on the youth pastor position! I don't remember if I ever told you this or not, but I used to teach at HJHS, and I love the people in Sour Lake! It's so small town and everyone is so friendly! Hope you guys love living there and ministering to the teens!
I must be your other reader. Good thing I have Google Reader to alert me when you update this thing! Miss you!
finally an update! i just love the part of your last post with the big decision saying you're not pregnant that you know of!! hysterical! so happy for you guys and what an exciting road to travel!!!
jenn
Post a Comment