7.01.2008

Baby update


Me at 37 weeks and annoying my husband. We were on our way to the hospital earlier today and I made him take a picture. It's my "belly pic" that never happened. My amniotic fluid has started leaking so I am in the hospital waiting for labor. If no labor soon, Dr. Smith is going to make a decision about induction.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Whoa Ashley! I wasn't expecting that... good luck girl! We'll be thinking of you. We are off for a family vacation this week so I'll check in when we get back:)

Rebecca Gay said...

Caleb said a sweet little prayer for you and baby Behn last night, asking God to "help you have your baby." Connor piped in with "and Treson, too." I was trying so hard not to giggle during our prayer time, but it was adorable! Hope all is going well, I will call and check on you today. As always, don't hesitate to call if there is anything you need! We love you!!

thecleggfamily said...

there is no way you are 37 weeks and so tiny! you look beautiful! we will be back july 19 (this past visit was extremely busy) and will be there two weeks. let's arrange a time to get together! i'd love to see you!!!

-jenn

Jamie said...

Congratulations, Ashley!!! I'm so glad to hear she is here and doing well! I can't wait to see pictures! (Like you have all the time in the world to blog now, right ;)