Seeing that Kiley Jo is now 2 weeks old and I'm just posting that I even had a baby should tell you how things are going! Can't say too much at the moment, but she was born 7/11 at 3:21am, 6 lbs 8 oz, 20" long. She has lots of brown hair (so did Treson & Zoe) and long frog looking legs! She sleeps and eats well for now. T & Z are so sweet with her- totally exceeding my expectations. Ok. Have to go. Probably won't be posting much until the kids go back to some serious MDO time in Sept.
2 comments:
I'm amazed that you could even make any post at all. You're amazing. I can't wait to meet your newest edition!
Hey!! Gosh I can't believe ya'll have three!! They are all soo beautiful...well Treson is is handsome (Trey probably wouldn't like me calling his boy beautiful). I'm sure you have your hands full, but I just wanted to say congrats!! Oh...that is exactly how my sister spells her name.
Post a Comment