Welcome!
Hey beaumontbuzz readers! Welcome to my personal blog. You're probably wondering why in the world would I sent you here. As the creator of beaumontbuzz.com, I relish in sharing life with our readers. I kind of consider us friends. I hope you do, too. So, I thought it might be nice (or entertainment if you read on!) to let you get to know me. If you aren't interested, then I suggest you leave now because this thing gets pretty personal! I hope that after surfing this blog, you'll realize that we- you and me- are in this thing we call life... together.
3 comments:
hi girl! I found your blog, and have been catching up... we still need to get together sometime soon, other than in the MDO parking lot :) my blog is www.bledsoefamily.typepad.com
Glad to see your stepping it up in the blogosphere!
Paula G. <><
Hey girl, I meant to tell you about this the other day. I knew it would happen but didn't know when. Lysa is offering a scholarship to SheSpeaks on her blog. Check it out,follow the rules, and get going!
Post a Comment