1.25.2008

My hired help

I work from home. Sometimes I'm super productive, other times... not so much. Nothing against my "staff," but sometimes they just aren't much help. Take this photo for example.


This is Zoe. She's been with me for about 10 months now and she just doesn't have the hang of how things work yet. Yes, those are my business cards all over the floor. Logic says to keep your cards in one place so that they are available to you in the blink of an eye. Zoe, on the other hand, prefers them to be scattered about so that you can never find them. See what I mean??? Anyone want a job? I might have a new opening soon. :) 

To my faithful employee Zoe, you are wonderful and great at what you do. Eating, playing, pooping and making me smile. Let's just stick to that for now.

P.S. I can build an entire website, but I can't figure out how to get this photo to sit upright. 

No comments: