Most of you know by now that we are expecting Baby #3! I haven't blogged in awhile because most of my musings would have involved this little tidbit. Wanted to hear the heartbeat before I shared with the world. Treson just turned 3 and Zoe is 9 months. Zoe and this kiddo will only be 16 months apart. I am doing my best to sleep, sleep, sleep now. I already have my hands full, so I guess my feet will have to start pitching in to help!
4 comments:
excited about baby behn #3- please tell me you're gonna find out what the sex is?? ok, i know you aren't, but it will drive me crazy! praying for you to get some more energy- it is hard for them to be close, but God will give you the strength to handle the crazy- that is the only way i do!
i'm glad for a new blog post! i'm happy you were able to hear baby #3 heartbeat. i'm still praying for you!! you should visit with my mom about having babies close together-steph and i are only 13 months apart!!! God doesn't give us anything we can't handle...apparently, He knows you can handle a lot of little kiddos!! :)
hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Send me some pics from your festivities!!
love,
jenn
if you need some extra brain power i have some you can have.. well at least for another week i do :) after that i'm sure my brain will go to mush (yay for nursing school!) love ya sis!
we can't break up because madison was very sick while we were in beaumont...didn't want to get your little ones or you! sick. we'll get together FOR SURE next time we are in texas!!!!
miss you!
jenn
Post a Comment