Me to Treson: After lunch, how about we clean up and you and Zoe can swiffer the floors?"
(Yes, they love that).
T: "That sounds like a good idea."
Me: "And then maybe you can get your own rag and help mama dust."
T: "Dust? (with a look of disgust)"
T again: "Dust? Is somebody coming over?"
OK, so maybe I should start cleaning a little more often.
3 comments:
That's too funny! ~Kids are just great.
AGGH! Hannah did that to me one time with vacuuming! Too funny! Hey, I just started a blog last month - www.trainingthemup.blogspot.com
Hope everything is going well with the new baby!!
Jennifer
One day my 7 year old said, "mom, I really like it when Mr. Tim & Ms. Christi come over." I ask, "why is that, my dear?" His reply, "because you always make the house smell good before they come."
I guess the everyday smell of coffee and dog aren't pleasing to him!
Post a Comment