I think that people are beginning to question if I've "had the baby yet." With Treson, I sent out pictures I think, like, every other day. With Zoe, I didn't send out photos as often, but did still send them. With Kiley (yes, she's here), um, well, I take pictures and that's about it. It's because the only time I really have to do fun stuff like picture-sending is now, at 1 am. So, here's a few pics of the kids that have been taken recently.
Me, "Treson, I'm good at soccer."
T, "No, I'm good at soccer."
Me, "No, I'm good."
Kiley dressed up as "cute" for Halloween.
I'd post more of Zoe, but it's taking forever to upload. Must get sleep.
3 comments:
That's funny, because I had been wondering if #3 had arrived yet. Then I got your pictures and noticed she's already a couple of months old! Congratulations. :)
congrats on number 3!! your children our adorbale!
Okay, I know you probably don't have time for this but I'm big fan of Lysa TerKeurst from Proverbs 31 Ministries. She's coming to Houston in January for a Girl's Night Out with Kate Gosselin and Renee Swope.
Last year she started the "Cool Christmas Giveaway" on her blog and it's fabulous. Chances to win tons of prizes all over the internet. Well this year I'm partnering with her for a fabulous prize. Mine won't be posted until near the end of the contest because we're keeping my prize under wraps in order to get some of the other bloggers more exposure. Long story but I just thought you might want to participate. www.lysaterkeurst.com
www.wrinkledshirts.blospot.com
Paula G.
Post a Comment