My Magillah

8.30.2010

SILHOUETTE MACHINE GUEST GIVEAWAY!!!!

SILHOUETTE MACHINE GUEST GIVEAWAY!!!!
{Not so} Genius insight by I'm Ashley B. at 9:19 PM

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Looks good! How's school going?

September 18, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

It's nice to share...

Share |

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
I'm Ashley B.
I have loads of paper journals from my childhood. But now, I have this! When I look back at childhood journals, I mostly wrote about boys, friends, and the hardships of being a cheerleader (whaaaa?). Now, I write about my 4 kids, being a pastor's wife, running a business from home, homeschooling, and my favorite... getting to know God as He was meant to be and not as we have made Him.
View my complete profile

People who either a) think I'm brilliant or b) landed here by accident.

:: My full-time job on a part-time schedule ::

  • SoutheastTexasWeddings.com
  • Beaumontbuzz.com

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2010 (17)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (4)
      • SILHOUETTE MACHINE GUEST GIVEAWAY!!!!
      • Panic & The Missing Books
      • Not to fester up old wounds, but let's just recap ...
      • I'm gonna do whaaaat?
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2009 (19)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2008 (29)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)

friends & other good stuff

  • (in)courage
  • David & Sarah Illman
  • Frugal Girls
  • Jamie Rives
  • Jeanna Childers
  • John David & Jo-so-fine Vickery
  • Kathy Ladd Hill
  • Kisses From Katie
  • Laura Warford
  • Leanna Davis
  • Live, Laugh, Love Together
  • The Courtney Family
  • Travis & Jennifer Clegg
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.