It's just that God's control is amazing when you surrender to it. I fight the desire to be in control on a daily basis. I'm really going through this stage where I have no idea where God is leading me, but yet, I feel Him telling me just to go about my business and quit thinking about it. This sounds nuts. But if you've been there, you know what I mean! How can you carry on when you feel like everything is spinning out of control? Let Him reign when you feel it raining.
5.14.2008
Rain. Reign.
When I was in high school, my friend Christy once told me the quote, "When it rains, He reigns." As a mom, there are many days when you feel the rain while longing for the Reign. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE being a mom. Obviously. The kids just keep comin'! It's just a hard job. There is so much to do all the time. When I decided to start my own business, I knew it would be tough. I just didn't know that I would have 3 kids instead of just 1. #3 is not here yet, but I can definitely imagine what it will be like. On Tuesday, I'm launching SoutheastTexasWeddings.com, our first sister site to beaumontbuzz.com. On one hand, I wonder what in the world am I thinking?!?! On the other, I know that now is the time. Life isn't going to get any easier. And, I just know that for whatever reason, what I'm doing is what God wants from me. Even though it's crazy. I so often feel overloaded, but at the same time, I feel God's Reign in the overwhelming Rain. Does that make sense? So many people tell me I'm crazy (the kids, the work, etc.). I am, I'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment