4.08.2009

"Vacation"

Just for starters, I've decided that for me, a vacation from vacation is necessary. Having preschool aged children just doesn't allow for much rest. 

Particularly not if the "vacation" includes caring for a 4-year-old who threw up for 3 days straight. Particularly if the days were expected to be spent basking in the warmth of the sun, but instead, we had very chilly weather to go with our tank tops. Particularly if our plans just didn't go according to plan. 

While things haven't gone exactly right, I have...
  • been able to make a complete fool of myself because I am now a Quelf junkie.
  • had some really good homemade eats.
  • spent quality time with my family.
  • not spent day in and day out cleaning up after everyone.
  • had some time to myself.
  • had a blast with the Davises, growing our friendship in Christ.
  • gotten away.
  • missed home.
  • not worked much.
  • decided that I like when things don't go as planned always, unless, of course, it involves vomit.

No comments: