12.19.2008

Think on these things...

While having three children ages three and under can be CHAOTIC at times... I also relish in these crazy times, especially when my kids say/do things like this:
Treson: "Let's sing 'Let Us Store." Huh? After much interrogation, I figured out he wanted to sing "O Come Let Us Adore Him"

Zoe: She claps for Treson after he uses the potty.

T: Trey made stuffed bell peppers for dinner recently. Treson normally helps in the kitchen, but on this night, he did not. 
He asked Trey, "Daddy, what are these?"
Trey: "Stuffed Bell Peppers." 
T: "Dude, they're good. You're going to have to show me how to make these sometime."

Zoe: Everytime someone is sleeping, she ssshhhh's me.

T: "Daddy, how was your day today?" (He asks this over dinner).

Z: When she makes art at school, she individually shows it to everyone who is home that night. Praise must come from everyone for her!

T: "Mommy, I love you." He says it just because. 

Z: She thinks she "tee tees" out of her belly button. Apparently that's what her brother does.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You had me laughing out loud...especially on that last one! Glad you love to blog so I can keep up with you. I miss seeing you every week!!!

laura said...

our famous hymn episode: beth thought "Bringing in the Sheaves" was "bringing in the cheese" and she wanted to know why the cheese needed to be brought in! enjoyed our visit last week- i needed that!